Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goodbye summer, I'll miss you!

With the start of Football means summer is coming to an end. The kids stayed VERY busy again this summer with baseball, swimming, theater, gymnastics, etc. I can't believe they are back in school already (well, Larson started Monday and Raisa will start tomorrow). Fall I have a feeling will stay just as busy with football, cheerleading, gymnastics, theater and so forth lol. This will be Larson's first year doing the tackle football. He did flag for 2 years. He is SOOOO excited (I may not have added enough OOOOOOO to that haha!). He has weigh in this Friday. He has all his gear ready to go! Raisa is going to keep up with gymnastics for her cheerleading. She is mastering her roundoff back hand springs now!
'

As for me, my 6 month break from MD Anderson is about to come to a close :(. We already have our tickets and room reservations. We head back the 3rd week in September for my 4 YEAR check up/ 3 YEAR post stem cell transplant check up. It feels so good to keep adding years to that each September!

If you're on facebook, look me up! I keep that WAY more updated than this blog :).














No comments: